Thursday, November 15, 2007

So what's the deal with this population growth??

I don't know about you, but I don't want to die by my lungs giving out because of the carbon dioxide ridden air. Dying from natural causes is more my style. But why would I die that death? Because our fellow human beings are depleting the the earth's natural resources. Mind you that they are not doing this on purpose, but their offspring, and their offspring are doing damage to the earth. The repercussions of all this population growth will in fact be the doom of the earth's future. If we continue on our path, our offspring and their offspring will no longer have a earth to "chill" on. So what do we do to stop this growth? Countries have tried to implement solutions, but many have not worked. Family planning was attempted in India, but failed to solve the problem. I think the ultimate solution is family planning with lots of support behind it. Yes, family planning didn't work in India, but it didn't have the support that it needed. A world wide association should be developed in order to provide adequate education. This world association would also help in developing policies within countries in order to curb this population growth. So, if you still want to "chill" on this earth help stop the warming. - Melody B.

1 comment:

John Watson said...

I'm down for some chillin'.

I like the idea of the world wide association for education and ppulation control.

Kudos.

love,
John